- Combine the lime juice, lemongrass, fish sauce, salad dressing, sugar, chilli and kaffir lime in a small bowl. Place in the fridge.
- Soak noodles in warm water for 5 mins or until they are soft. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Cook steak on a heated and oiled grill plate on medium-high heat. Cook steak for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest. Thinly slice the beef across the grain.
- Combine the noodles, cucumber, coriander, mint, tomato, spring onion, basil leaves and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the beef. Pour the salad mixture and toss to combine.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls and top with roasted peanuts.