To Make Thai Beef Jerky
- Mix all ingredients with beef thoroughly.
- Place in 62-68°C fan forced oven for 1 hr, then flip to another side and roast for 1 hr.
- Slice beef to 0.5cm thick.
- Pour half of coconut cream in a pot with high heat, stirring until oil split, then add the beef. Continue frying for about 2 mins until beef are cooked.
- Add coriander roots and chillies, keep frying for 1 min.
- Add the remaining coconut cream and water, bring to boil.
- Add all ingredients and bring the heat down to simmer for 15 mins.
- Ready to serve and place garnishes on top.