- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all fish dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well, set aside.
- Place a sheet of baking paper over a sheet of aluminium foil (enough to wrap a single fish fillet) and place the fish fillet in the centre.
- Scoop about 2 to 3 tbsp of the fish dressing onto one fish fillet and wrap it up tightly ensuring no gaps from the folds. Repeat for the remaining fish fillets.
- Place all wrapped fish fillets onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- Once cooked, remove the fish from the oven and garnish with extra coriander.