- Mix Obento Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce, Obento Mirin Seasoning, Obento Cooking Sake, honey, ginger, garlic and salmon in a bowl. Set aside to marinate for 5 mins.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add the broccolini and green beans, cook for 2 mins, then set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat, then add the salmon and cook for 3 mins. Turn over and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the broccolini, green beans, mushrooms and the leftover marinade to the pan with the salmon and cook for another 2 mins.
- Plate the salmon and vegetables with sushi rice, and garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds.