- In a bowl, add 5 tbsp teriyaki sauce to chicken tenderloins. Set aside to marinate for 5 mins.
- In the meantime, add sushi rice seasoning to rice and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a pan, and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenderloins and pan-fry for 5-10 mins, or until meat is fully cooked through. Then, set chicken pieces aside to cool. Once cooled, slice to bite-sized pieces.
- Gather all the ingredients and prepare four clean jars.
- Start assembling by adding 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce to each jar. Then, add ingredients layer by layer – chicken pieces, cucumber, red cabbage, corn, shiitake mushroom, seaweed salad, sushi rice, and top with pickled ginger and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate jars up to 5 days. Enjoy meal straight from the jar or, empty all contents into a bowl and tuck in!