- Place the beef in a shallow dish with 1 tbsp of the teriyaki dressing. Turn the beef a couple of times to coat and place in the fridge for 30 mins to marinate.
- Place the quinoa in a saucepan with a cup of water, bring to aboil, then reduce to a simmer for 15 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Preheat a grill pan or BBQ on high. Cook the beef for 2-3 mins each side, or until done to your liking. Allow to rest for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop some of the tomatoes (leaving some whole with the vines intact to decorate), slice the avocado into thin wedges, and use a peeler to peel thin strips of cucumber.
- For the dressing, finely grate the ginger and add to a small bowl with remaining ingredients. Whisk to combine. Stir through the quinoa. Divide the quinoa between two bowls.
- Slice the beef, then arrange the beef and vegetables on top of the quinoa.