To Make Sushi Rice
- In a bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and mix well.
- Pour into hot cooked rice and mix until well combined.
- Roll the rice into rice balls.
To Make Temari Sushi
- On a clean working bench, lay a sheet of plastic wrap and place the topping ingredient at the center. Dap a little wasabi on the sashimi, then place a rice ball on top.
- Wrap the plastic firmly to form a ball shape. Repeat for the remaining toppings and rice balls.
- Garnish the temari sushi with edible flowers or other seasonings to add more depth to the flavours. Serve with wasabi and soy sauce.