- Marinate pork tenderloin with sugar and salt.
- Cut water spinach in bite size and separate the leaves and the stems.
- Cook rice vermicelli / rice following the package instructions.
To Cook Sauce
- Bring coconut cream to boil.
- Add curry paste then mix well.
- Wait till it boils again, add all remaining ingredients (save a bit of sesame seed and peanuts for garnish).
- Bring to boil again then set aside. During the time, get ready for a pot of boiling water for blanching.
- Cook rice vermicelli first to avoid getting colour from vegetable. Blanch the stems of water spinach first, then blanch the leaves. Set aside.
- Blanch the marinated pork for 45-60 secs.
- On a plate, place the rice vermicelli or rice at one side, then add the pork and water spinach around the noodles or rice. Ladle the sauce over the pork, garnish with chilli and sprinkle some sesame seeds and peanuts on top. Serve.