- Boil a pot of water over medium heat, add the corn kernels. Continually stir until they are cooked.
- Add sugar into the pot and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the tapioca flour and 2 cups of water. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the pot and then stir until the flour mixture turns thick and clear. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Boil coconut milk and salt in another pot over low heat and stir continuously. When the mixture starts to boil, remove from heat.
- When everything is well mixed, transfer the corn kernels to serving bowl. Top the corn kernels with coconut milk. Serve.