- Boil the water in a pot. Using a sieve, rinse the pandan tapioca sago through running cold water. Add sago into the pot and stir until sago turn translucent.
- Add sugar into the pot and continually stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- In a small saucepan, mix coconut milk, salt, and plain flour. Mix until plain flour completely combined with other mixture and heat the mixture over low heat and stir well.
- When the coconut milk mixture is well combined, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the cooked sago in syrup into serving bowl. Pour the coconut milk mixture on top of sago. Serve.