- Quarter the egg plants lengthwise and cut into 6cm batons. Rub eggplants with ¼ teaspoon of salt. Pan-fry the eggplants with 3 tbsp of oil until all sides are brown. Remove from pan and drain.
- Saute the shrimps with 1 tbsp of oil until half cooked. Set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic with rest of oil until fragrant. Add curry powder and chili and stir evenly.
- Add coconut milk and water then bring to boil. Heat until oil separates.
- Add ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, kaffir lime leaves and salt to taste.
- Add fried eggplants. Cook over low heat until flavors are absorbed. Add prawns and cook through. Remove from heat and serve.