- Heat up the wok with some oil. Infuse the garlic with the oil by stir-frying it. Remove the garlic when it turns a golden brown colour. Leave some garlic oil in the wok.
- Cook the prawns with the remaining garlic until thoroughly cooked. Set aside the prawns.
- Heat up the wok and add the wombok and enoki mushrooms. Add the oyster sauce and combine well.
- Stir well. Do not overcook the dish because the wombok should still have a slight crunch.
- Plate by placing the prawns on top of wombok and mushrooms. Garnish with garlic oil. Serve while hot with steamed rice.