- Start by marinating the beef in 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar and 1 tbsp minced garlic. Mix well so the beef if evenly coated with the marinade. Set aside for later.
- In a pot of salted water, parboil the vegetables for about 1 minute. Drain the water and immediately transfer the vegetables to a bowl of iced water.
- Let the vegetables soak in the ice water for 1 minute before draining completely and setting aside.
- Boil another pot of water, this time to parboil the noodles. Once the water has started to boil vigorously, add the noodles to the water and parboil for about 15-20 seconds. Make sure to shake the noodles to loosen them first before adding to the boiling water.
- Remove the noodles from the boiling water and drain before setting aside.
- In a wok, heat up some oil over high heat. When the oil is hot enough, add the beef and stir fry until almost cooked all the way through.
- Add the vegetables and season with salt. Mix thoroughly and quickly transfer to a plate.
- Heat up more oil in the wok on the highest heat setting. When the oil is hot enough add 2 tbsp of minced garlic. Stir continuously so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Next, stir in the par boiled noodles with the garlic.
- Add ¼ tbsp. of fish sauce and 2 tsp soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Next, add the beef and vegetables to the noodles and toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.