- Combine all Pork Marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine all the Seasonings and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok on medium, sauté chopped garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the marinated minced pork and stir fry until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Clean wok and heat 2 tbsp cooking oil on medium, pan fry tofu pieces until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the beans and minced pork, stir well gently.
- Add the Seasonings mixture and cook until sauce thickens. Dish out and serve.