- Mix the beef together with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sesame oil in a mixing bowl.
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. Add the minced garlic and onions and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the beef and chopped spring onions to the wok and cook until the beef is no longer pink in color.
- Add the oyster sauce and mix well. Set aside when the beef is done.
- Heat up some vegetable oil in the wok and add the rice noodles.
- Add the dark soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce and mix well, making sure all the noodles are coated with sauces.
- Next, add the spring onions and bean sprouts and continue to stir fry until the noodles are done.
- Mix in the cooked beef and turned off the heat.
- Plate the noodles and serve.