- Using mortar and pestle, ground the dried chillies and salt. Then add the shredded lemongrass and turmeric, ground well. Add chopped shallots and garlic. Lastly, add pepper. Continue to ground until all ingredients combine into a paste.
- Heat a wok over medium heat and add vegetable oil. Add the paste and stir-fry until the paste is cooked.
- Add the pork mince into the wok. Stir-fry until the meat and the paste are well mixed.
- When the minced pork is well cooked, add soy sauce, sugar, salt, and shredded kaffir lime leaves. Stir-fry until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer the dish to the serving plate. Serve with rice.