- In a wok or large pan over a high heat, add 2 tbsp of oil and chicken breast strips. Cook the chicken through before transferring to another plate and setting aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and add in the capsicum. Cook for a couple minutes or until the capsicums have softened slightly.
- Add in the carrots and garlic and continue to cook for another 2 mins before adding in the chilli, peas and broccoli.
- Cook the vegetables until the garlic becomes aromatic and then add in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, water and chicken.
- Toss the ingredients till the sauce has thickened slightly and begin to coat the ingredients. Remove from the heat and spoon over a bowl of rice or noodles. Garnish with sesame. Enjoy!