- Mix coconut cream with flour and bring to the boil on low heat. Stir until thick, then set aside for topping.
- In a food processor, thoroughly combine the seafood, curry paste, sugar, egg and fish sauce. Slowly add coconut milk until thick and smooth. Add half the basil and kaffir lime leaves and mix well.
- Place basil leaves on the bottom of each ramekin, top with curry mixture and steam for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from steamer and top with thickened coconut cream, kaffir lime leaves and chillies. Return to steamer for 1 min and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.
- Alternatively, remove from mould and garnish with coconut cream, kaffir lime leaves, mint and chillies on individual plates.