- Add sesame oil and white pepper powder to fish paste and mix well. Set aside.
- Add a pinch of salt into the beaten eggs, mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, pour in ½ of the eggs to make an omelette.
- When the omelette is done, remove from pan. Set aside and let cool. Repeat for the remaining eggs.
- On a dry and clean chopping board, lay an omelette flat. Spread half of the fish paste onto the omelette and roll tight. Repeat for the other omelette.
- Prepare a steamer with boiling water. Place the omelettes on a plate and steam for 8-10 mins or until the fish paste are cooked and turned opaque.
- Remove from heat and cut into slices. Serve.