- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray.
- Marinate pork chops in soy sauce, white pepper, and vegetable oil for min. 15 mins.
- Place marinated pork chops onto lined baking tray and cook for 1 hr or until cooked. Once cooked, allow to rest for 15 mins then thinly slice.
- Heat a wok over high heat and then add pork and a little bit of water. Bring to a rapid boil for 2 mins.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, ground toasted rice, dried chilli flakes, coriander, spring onions, shallots, and 5 mint leaves.
- Mix well and turn the heat off.
- Transfer the dish to serving plate. Garnish the dish with remaining mint leaves. Serve.
- You can serve this dish with sticky rice, Thai papaya salad or grilled chicken.