- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Add garlic, bird’s eye chillies and large chillies into a mortar and crush them with the pestle to break them into small pieces.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add 1½ tbsp of vegetable oil. Once the oil has heated up, add the crushed garlic and chilli into the wok. Stir and cook them until fragrant.
- Add the prawns into the wok and cook them until they turn light pink, then add bamboo shoots and snake beans and stir for a few secs.
- Add mushrooms, cut cherry tomatoes and spaghetti into the wok. Add the sauce and gently stir and cook for a few mins until the ingredients are cooked through.
- Add fresh basil and green young peppercorns, then remove from heat. Stir all the ingredients and then place onto the serving plates.