- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. When the oil turns hot, break 3 eggs into the wok. When the fried egg is 70% cooked, flip the eggs. By doing this, the fry eggs will become puffy and crispy.
- After the eggs are cooked, remove and drain the excess oil using kitchen towels. Cut the fried eggs into bite-sized pieces after they cool down.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix fish sauce, sugar, and lime juice until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Use a pestle and mortar to grind the chillies. Transfer into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, add in the sliced tomato, spring onions, celeries and fried eggs.
- Pour in the spicy salad dressing and mix well.
- Transfer the salad onto a serving plate and garnish with coriander and sliced cucumbers.