- Place all ingredients for spicy miso paste in a food processor and blend until you get a fine paste.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium heat and fry the paste until fragrant. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat up some oil and sauté shallot, garlic, salt and sesame seeds until fragrant and slightly golden under medium heat. Switch off the fire and toss in togarashi and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat up a medium soup pot with sesame oil and sauté minced pork with black pepper until around 80% cooked. Toss in the chopped shiitake mushrooms and cook for 1 min. Add in ¼ cup spicy miso paste and continue to cook for 2 mins until fragrant.
- Pour in chicken stock and soya bean milk. Stir and bring it to a simmer.
- Using a sieve with fine mesh, slowly dissolve the ½ cup spicy miso paste into soup. Discard the solid trapped on the sieve. Continue to let soup simmer for a further 3-5 mins under low fire.
- In a large saucepan, boil some water and cook the ramen following the instructions on the package. Prepare a bowl with cold water and place the noodles in once cooked to stop them from cooking further. Drain and place into a bowl.
- To serve, scoop enough soup with meat into the bowl, covering the noodles. Garnish with chilli oil, ajitsuke, sliced mushrooms, bamboo shoots, spring onions and nori sheets.