- In a mixing bowl, mix concentrated tamarind sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, and palm sugar. Mix well until the palm sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add chopped bird’s eye chillies and chilli powder into the mixing bowl. Mix well and add more chilli to adjust spiciness.
- Add chopped raw mango and chopped shallots into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add mashed dried shrimp into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add cashew nuts and crispy bait into the mixing bowl and mix.
- Transfer the mango salad to the serving plate. Serve.