- Soak beef in cold water for at least 30 mins. Drain meat. Boil a pot of water with 1 clove garlic, 2cm piece ginger and ½ onions. Cook meat in hot water briefly, about 5 mins. Drain meat and wash away impurities. Discard garlic, ginger and onions.
- Place meat in a pot again with cold water, water level should be just to cover the meat.
- Bring the ribs to a boil and cook in moderate heat for about 20 mins. Take the ribs out and reserve the stock. Make a few slits in each rib meat.
- Pour Obap Korean Beef Stir Fry Sauce over the ribs with the reserved stock. Bring the ribs to a boil and simmer gently over low heat for at least 1½ hrs. Add extra water if needed.
- Add the vegetables and green onions and cook for another 30 mins.
- Add blended Nashi pear for extra flavour to the dish when cooking.