- Combine the soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar together and mix till the sugar has dissolved.
- In a pot, combine the soy mixture with remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the sauce to a simmer and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain the mixture and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, add 1 tbsp of the sauce along with 1 tbsp of pork fat.
- Cook the noodles and place them in to a bowl. Divide the topping ingredients into equal portions of servings. Add onto the noodles, garnish with green onions and shredded nori, and serve! Don’t forget to mix the all of the ingredients before you eat!