- Soak beef chuck in water to draw out as much blood as possible. Wipe dry with kitchen towels and cut into large chunks.
- Heat up a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan in oil and cook beef chunks until brown on all sides (about 6 mins).
- Place the seared beef into a slow cooker.
- Pour the beef stock into the hot pan and stir, removing any remaining residue off the pan into the beef stock. Then add the stock into the slow cooker.
- Add onion, curry paste, brown sugar and fish sauce. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hrs.
- After about 8 hrs, stir in coconut milk and toss in the green beans cooking on high for about 12 mins or until green beans are tender.
- To serve, toss in coriander leaves and lime juice. Stir and serve while hot.