- Wash and soak raw peanuts for 2 days prior, keeping peanuts in the refrigerator and changing the water overnight.
- Soak dried oysters and dried scallops in hot water 1 hr prior.
- Place washed rice at the bottom of slow cooker and lay roasted pork bones on top.
- Pile the soaked peanuts, dried oysters and dried scallops on top of roasted pork bones.
- Fill slow cooker with hot water, cover and cook porridge for around 8 hrs set on low.
- Season porridge with salt to taste. Garnish with shredded ginger and chopped spring onions