- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the filling together. Set aside.
- Mix all the Sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- To wrap the wontons, place about a teaspoon of the filling in the center of a wonton wrapper. Dab your index finger into the small bowl of water, and then trace the outer edges of the wonton wrapper. This will help seal the wontons.
- Fold the wonton up to form a triangle shape. Pinch the wonton wrapper to seal tight and make sure there is no leakage. Using the thumb and index finger of both hands, pinch and fold both corners of the wonton downwards. Then, lift the right corner over the left corner, pinch to seal tight. You might dab a little water on both corners to help seal the wontons. Transfer the wontons to a floured surface or a plate lined with parchment paper. This will ensure that the wontons don’t stick to the surface.
- Bring the water to boil. Gently drop all the wontons into the water and gently stir the wontons with a ladle to prevent sticking. Boil the wontons for about 1-2 mins until they float to the top. Transfer the wontons out immediately with a strainer or slotted spoon. Shake off the excess water and transfer the wontons to bowl.
- Add the desired amount of the Sauce to the wontons and gently toss them to coat evenly. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with some sesame seeds and serve immediately.