- Combine the salt, sugar, egg and cornstarch to form a marinade.
- Put the pork pieces in the marinade, ensuring that it is well-coated for approximately 15 mins.
- Heat up a deep pan with enough oil to deep fry. Turn the heat to high and when the oil is hot, cook the pork until it is golden in colour.
- Remove from the pan when it is ready and remove the excess oil by draining or using paper towels.
- Heat up a wok with oil and add the capsicum and pineapple with the sweet and sour sauce.
- Once the mixture is hot, add in the pork and combine well.
- Once cooked thoroughly, serve while hot with steamed rice.