To Make Egg Sheets
- Heat oil in a pan and pour in ½ of the beaten eggs.
- Pan-fry until done. Remove and set aside. Repeat.
- Once cool, cut into long thin slices.
- Heat oil in a wok. Pan fry firm tofu until browned, set aside.
- Heat some oil again in the wok and stir-fry chicken until cooked. Add roasted barbeque pork, carrot, capsicum and stir-fry for 2 mins. Add in the prawns and stir-fry for 1-2 mins. Add in fried tofu back into the wok.
- Add rice noodles and the ready sauce for Singapore noodles. Stir well and heat through.
- Sprinkle with shredded egg on top when ready to serve.