For the Scallion Oil
- Heat the oil and fry the onion. Take out when they turn golden brown.
- Add the green part of the scallion into the oil, fry over low heat for about 5 mins then take out.
- Add the white part of the scallion, fry over low heat till golden brown, take out and set aside.
For the Noodles
- Mix 2-3 tbsp scallion oil with dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and sugar in the serving bowl.
- Boil noodles with water till cooked, take out with a strainer spoon.
- To serve, mix noodles with oil sauce, then add some fried white scallion on the top.