- In a mixing bowl, mix pork with water until it is fully incorporated.
- Add Marinade ingredients, ginger, spring onions, corn starch, chestnuts and eggs. Mix well.
- Add panko and Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil, mix until it forms a soft mixture. (Panko and water can be used to adjust the texture.)
- Form into 8-10 meatballs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the meatballs until they are browned on all sides.
- In a steamer, add in water and place a plate of meatballs on the rack. Cover and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Turn to medium heat, steam for 40 mins until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Boil bok choy and mushrooms till cooked. Place on a plate and top it with the meatballs.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.