- Marinate the meat with marinade sauce. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Using a pot, bring water to a boil, and cook the noodle as per packaging instruction. Run noodles under cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork strips and stir-fry until browned or cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat, sauté garlic and onion till fragrant. Add in cabbage, capsicum, chilli, mushroom and stir-fry until soften. Add in noodles and
- mix well.
- Add in pork strips and the sauce mix, mix well through. Serve hot.