To Make Curry Paste
- Pound the soaked dried chillies and salt in a mortar until smooth. Add galangal and lemongrass, continue to pound until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Add garlic and kaffir lime zest, pound. Then add garlic and shallot and pound until smooth.
- Add shrimp paste until mix through.
To Make Sauce
- Pour half of coconut cream into a saucepan, cook on high heat until oil split. Add curry paste, then the ground dried fish. Keep frying for 2-3 mins.
- Add the remaining coconut cream and water. Bring to boil.
- Season with the remaining sauce ingredients, cook until everything is dissolved. Set aside.
To Blanch Vegetables
- Pour coconut cream, water and salt into a pot and bring to boil.
- Blanch bean sprouts until cooked. Remove and set aside. Then blanch all vegetables one by one, separately. The last one MUST BE banana blossom.
- Arrange everything on a plate and sprinkle all garnishes on top. Serve.