- Drain & press the tofu overnight, cut into 2cm square strips, marinate in the teriyaki sauce for 3-4 hrs.
- Remove the tofu from the marinade, pat dry, dip into the egg/almond milk mixture and coat with black and white sesame seeds. Chill for 30 mins.
- Place the vegetable stock, white miso paste, sesame oil, togarashi spice, cooking sake into a saucepan and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, baby corn and shredded nori and simmer for 1-2 mins; set aside, keeping warm.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the Hakubaku Organic Ramen noodles, cook for 4-5 mins, drain and keep warm.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy based fry pan, cook the sesame coated tofu, turning to brown each side. When cooked, drain on kitchen paper and slice.
- Place the noodles & broth in a bowl, arrange the sesame tofu and hard boiled eggs on top. Garnish with enoki mushrooms, nori and chives.