- In a large bowl. add flour, salt, 2 tsp black pepper and mix well.
- Coat prawns in flour mixture. Shake off excess flour from each prawn.
- Fill a frying pan 2-3 cm deep with oil and heat over high heat. Fry prawns in small batches for about 2-3 mins or until crisp. Transfer prawns to a plate lined with paper towel and set aside to drain.
- Combine salt flakes with remaining black pepper in a small bowl.
- Plate up the prawns and sprinkle with the salt and pepper mix. Serve on its own, or with rice.