- Combine all wasabi sauce ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to pack instructions. Once cooked add mushrooms and stir through.
- Drain noodles, place in a large bowl and dress with lemon juice. 4. Using a fork or tongs place noodle mixture on serving plates in a neat round stack.
- Grill the salmon on frying pan for about 2-3 mins on each side.
- Place the salmon on top of the noodle stack and drizzle with wasabi sauce.
- Serve this Salmon steak with wasabi sauce and soba noodles hot along with greens or salad on the side.