- Place the salmon on the cutting board, skin side down. Firmly hold one end of the skin, and cut between the flesh and the skin (cutting as close to the skin as possible). Sprinkle salt on both sides of the skin, set aside. Cut the salmon to 2cm slices.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet over low heat. Place in salmon skin and fry until brown and crispy. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add in juice, TCC Premium Coconut Milk and Valcom Red Curry Paste and bring to the boil.
- Add eggplants and reduce heat to simmer for 3-5 mins until eggplants are tender.
- Add salmon and lychees and bring to boil. Turn off heat and rest for 5 mins.
- Garnish, place salmon skin on top and serve hot.