- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add 2 tbsp Valcom Green Curry Paste, coconut milk and green peas in a pot, then bring to boil. After boiling, continue cooking for 1-2 mins or until the green peas are soft.
- Place in food blender and blend until smooth paste, set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and 1 tbsp green curry paste together.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Sear on the hot pan for 1 min each side.
- Spread the remaining green curry paste on one side of lamb. Then sprinkle the bread crumb mix on top.
- Place crumbed lamb in the preheated oven for 2-3 mins.
- Serve with the green pea curry sauce and garnish with blanched sugar snap peas, snow pea tendrils and red amaranthus.