- Prepare 2 cups of rice, wash and drain rice 3 times or until water becomes clear. Cook your rice in your rice cooker, or over a stove top.
- Finely chop the Chinese broccoli, wash and dry them.
- Heat up a wok with some oil. Once hot, stir in the Chinese broccoli and add in sugar. Turn off fire after 1 min. Do not overcook your Chinese broccoli as it will go into the rice cooker.
- The moment just before your rice is done, place the Chinese broccoli on top of the rice and close the lid.
- Once the rice is fully cooked, stir through the Chinese broccoli with the rice.
- Serve hot with other dishes.