- Prepare rice stick noodles as per pack instructions.
- Place chicken marinade, water and chicken in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 mins. Turn the heat off, allow chicken to complete cooking process with the lid on the sauce pan for 10 mins.
- Bring stock to the boil in a large pot. Add choy sum, simmer for 2 mins.
- Remove chicken from the saucepan, cut into pieces; set aside.
- Divide noodles, stock and choy sum among 4 serving bowls. Top with pieces of chicken; serve. Chicken can be served separately, if preferred.