To Make Custard
- Mix rice flour and arrowroot flour in a mixing bowl, gradually add limestone water, then the palm sugar, caster sugar and pandan juice. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a pot and stir the mixture over medium heat for 6-7 mins.
- Spoon the custard into serving bowls.
To Make Cream
- In a small saucepan, mix the Cream ingredients until well combined. Heat the mixture over low heat and stir well.
- When the coconut cream mixture is well combined, turn off the heat. Pour onto the custard and serve.