- Combine the all of the main ingredients except for the ramen noodles and eggs in to a large mixing bowl and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Separate the mixture in to four equal sized balls and then flatten them. Cover the patties if necessary and place them in to the fridge to cool until ready to cook.
- Cook the ramen noodles as per the packet instructions. When they are cooked, drain the noodles and place them in to a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs in to the mixing bowl and mix until the noodles are well coated.
- Place a handful of the noodles in to a round egg mould or circular container. Repeat with the remaining noodles. Aim to have 2 noodle buns for each burger patty.
- Set the moulds in to the fridge to firm up.
- In a small saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients together and cook over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the patties and noodles out of the fridge.
- In a fry pan, heat up some sesame oil and fry the noodle buns until they are golden brown. Set aside.
- In another pan, cook the patties for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until the side begins to caramelise and turn golden brown. Turn the patties over and then pour in the glaze and cook covered for another 5 minutes.
- Spoon some of the glaze over the patties and continue to cook until it begins to thicken.
- Place a noodle bun on to a serving plate and place a patty on top of it before topping the patty with another bun. Serve with Chashu for some extra flavour!