- In a small saucepan, add the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil and garlic and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir through a little water at a time until sauce appears smooth and glossy, with a slight runny consistency. Set aside to cool.
- To make the rice paper rolls, fill a large bowl with warm-hot water. Working quickly, carefully dip the rice paper into the water, making sure to wet the whole sheet. Move the rice paper onto a plate.
- Arrange equal amounts of capsicum, carrots, takuan, cucumber and red cabbage, with 2-3 mint leaves towards the bottom of the rice paper, being careful not to use too much filling.
- Starting from the bottom, fold the rice paper over the vegetables. Tuck in the sides of the rice paper, and then roll the rice paper tightly to complete the rice paper roll. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- To serve, cut rice paper rolls in half to reveal colours and serve with peanut hoisin sauce.