- Blanch the laksa vermicelli in boiling water, drained and set aside.
- Blanch the bok choy, drained and set aside.
- In a different pot, boil 1.2L of water.
- Add the chopped chicken and bring the water back to boil.
- Add in the curry laksa paste and stir to mix well.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for 5 mins, then add the tofu puffs and fish cakes to cook for about 4-5 mins.
- Add the prawns and cook for about 5 mins or until cooked.
- Prepare serving bowls by adding the blanched vermicelli noodles and bok choy.
- Scoop the curry laksa soup into the bowl while carefully divide the ingredients equally.
- Place a half of hard boiled egg on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.