- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add noodles, cook for 2-3 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add chicken, cook for 3 mins until cooked through.
- Add lemongrass, garlic, ginger, curry paste and turmeric. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 1 min).
- Add coconut milk, spring onion, bean sprouts, fish sauce, stock and lemon juice. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 mins.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls; add soup. Garnish with spring onion slices, chilli and lemon wedge. Serve.