- Place salad ingredients in a bowl. Whisk the dressing ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved, then pour over salad. Toss to combine.
- Place prawns and rice flour in a plastic zip-lock bag. Season. Shake to coat the prawns.
- Combine the eggs, spring onion, sugar and fish sauce by whisking the ingredients.
- Heat oil on a medium-high heat. Add prawns and fry until almost cooked. Reduce heat slightly and add egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes until the edges are firm and the center is almost set, then fold the omelette over. Cook for another minute or so. Cut into slices.
- Place salad on plates. Top with warm omelette slices.
- Drizzle with a little Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil. Sprinkle with fried shallots, fresh chilli and herbs.