- Heat oil in a large saucepan, fry onion and carrot over medium heat until softened. Add 620ml water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove from the heat. Add S&B Golden Curry Mix Mild, stir until completely dissolved. Simmer gently for another 5 mins, stirring constantly, remove from heat and set aside.
- Season both sides of pork cutlets with salt and pepper. Lightly coat them with flour, dip in beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan to 180°C. Deep fry the meat until golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen papers. Slice the fried pork.
- Serve with the curry sauce, drizzle over the cooked rice.