- Combine the sake, oyster sauce, gochujang, sesame oil and mirin together.
- Heat up a pan and add some vegetable oil. Add some garlic and fry until the aromas are released.
- Add the sliced pork and stir, ensuring that the slices are separate.
- When the pork is cooked thoroughly, add the kimchi. Stir-fry for approximately 1-2 mins.
- Push the pork and kimchi to one side of the pan and cook the sauce mixture from earlier on the other side of the pan. When the sauce sizzles, combine it with the pork and kimchi.
- Add in the green onions before turning off the heat. Coat everything well in the sauce. Remove the pan from heat.